Freakin’ Fantastic Friday PT. 9
Hey beautiful people 🙂 Hope your week has been amazing and the weekend is even better! The Mister and I don’t have any major plans this weekend but it will be nice to just kick back and relax with the hubby.. I think I got a crush on him 😍😍
Anyway, let me get back on track. Earlier this week I got nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award, (if you haven’t read it yet, please go check it out and view the bloggers that I nominated, they are pretty awesome) and part of the rules was to ask and answer a set of questions. A few of the questions that were asked I thought were pretty interesting so I choose my top 5 to ask and answer for you guys on here today.
So, let’s get to it..
1. If you won a free trip to a destination of your choice, where would you go?
- I would most certainly go to a tropical Island somewhere or a Spanish Country (I think I’m Latina deep down inside LOL)
2. If your life was a book, what would this chapter be called?
- This chapter would be called… Patience. I’m definitely learning A LOT about patience at this point in my life.
3. What is one-go-to thing that cheers you up no matter what?
- This is a hard one so many different things cheer me up. Prayer. Music. Talking to someone who will make me laugh!! I don’t like to be all down and out so I try to find something to cheer me up pretty quickly.
4. Would you rather step on a lego or find a crayon at the bottom of your coffee? (LOL)
- I would have to say step on a lego (ouch) but I would definitely feel some type of way if I found a crayon in my coffee.
5. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
- Flying. No extra thinking about it needed. I really would love to travel all over the world and if I could fly I would just be all over the place!! 🙂
Welp, great people those are my Top 5 questions I hope y’all enjoyed that as much as I did. Also, I have two requests for y’all, please answer those questions below and as always, have a freakin’ fantastic day!!