Yay!! This is freakin’ amazing!! I’m so excited to be nominated for this Award and honestly feel quite honored and humbled. ☺
According to Okoto Enigma, the creator of this award, “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much passion.
I want to say a great big ol’ THANK YOU to the RadGirl herself of RadGirl Classifieds for the nomination, I really appreciate it girl! 🙂 You’re freakin’ fantastic!!
- Post the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- I live in Arizona.
- One of my many nicknames is Jelly!
- I like to bake.
How do you stay positive?
- I believe it’s all in the mind. Just think positive and you’ll be positive! 🙂
If your life was a movie, what genre would it be?
- Ooohhhh! I really like this question, my life would definitely be a dramatic comedy (I don’t even know if that’s a real genre, but that’s what it would be) something interesting is always happening in my life and let’s just say.. I try to turn the negatives into positives.
What is one thing that you’ve done, that you’d to embarrassed to tell your parents? (weird q)
- Umm… that’s a hard one. Being that I’m married now, I don’t think I would ever mention my honeymoon details to them * wink wink* 😉
What is one thing you’d tell your younger self?
- Man. I think it would have to be to surround yourself with the people who have your best interest at heart. Don’t waste your time with foolish people, because you will NEVER get that time back.
How would you describe your best friend?
- Oh my gosh. She is hilarious!! I absolutely love her (don’t tell her I said that). She is definitely someone I’m glad to call my sister and a great example for me to look up to, thanks Betty!
- If your life was a book, what would this chapter be called?
- What is your motivation/inspiration?
- What’s the best book or movie you’ve read/seen?
- What’s the best thing you learned from 2016?
- What is one song that you’re embarrassed to admit you like? (funny)
As always have a freakin’ fantastic day, you beautiful people!!